Yeah, well you’d think maybe it’s waaay too late to plan already for the rest of the year but NO, it’s not. It’s never too late to plan. And all you have to do is to start NOW. With that, Manila Shopaholic x BDJ is encouraging you to start planning right now. For the rest of year. It’s actually pretty timely because once June sets in, it’s actually mid-year already! ACK! Time flows by soo fast.
Looking back at the year that passed, I will just give you a quick preview of the things that happened to me.
– Change the way how my site looks. Was supposed to update it more regularly but got caught up and entangled in work and the business. But it’s all good!
– Tried to learn something and gave water coloring a shot. Still not good but hey, well, what do you know. At least I tried something new.
– Got really involved in party decorating for my niece’s first birthday party and that really opened up my eyes to crafting! I love paper crafts.
– Won a contest and got PHP 5,000 shopping spree from Common Thread. Well, I’m one lucky girl!
– Got my first ever mini-embossing machine. When I opened it, it really felt like Christmas!
– A TV Personality cleaned my car!
– The TVC Chef of Chowking instagrammed me. Haha. The future Papa Chen!
– Found the beauty of blender bottles and meal replacements (aka too busy to eat!)
– Launched Memory Crafters. Although, yes, there is still a lot of work for that but thank God for that and for my courage to actually try to start that.
– Fell in love with crafting and got to meet the owner of Caboodle Box.
– Fell in love with Argan Oil, too.
– Got invited still to Make Your Own Havaianas 2014! Thank you Havaianas Philippines!
– Fell in love with looming!
Actually, I think there’s still a lot more that happened to me during the first part of the year but then that just might bore you to death! So my point, plan. Keep track of new experiences and memories. It’s fun looking back at them and for sure, better to look forward to new ones. I believe that the BDJ Power Planner will truly help you with this!
And because I want to help you guys out to jumpstart the next part of the year, I’m giving away 5 BDJ Power Planner. 3 via my blogand 2 via Instagram. I will give out one BDJ Power Planner per week. So this giveaway will run for a span of 3 weeks. 1 BDJ Power Planner per week for the Blog and 1 BDJ Power Planner per week via Instagram. Just follow Rafflecopter to join the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
First week of the contest would run from May 19-26 only! Don’t forget the hashtag because I’ll be choosing the winners from there (especially for Instagram). I’ll be announcing the winners on the 27th on my Facebook and Twitter account. Good luck guys!
P.S. By the way, in case you don’t win this first round, there will be a second and a third round! 😉