Hi to all Manila Shopaholic Readers!
Who We Are
We are a family of bloggers. We started writing for Manila Reviews in 2008 to share our passion for discovery and writing. In 2009, each of us wrote about our our own expertise. My sister and her husband, Ginger and EJ continued handling Manila Reviews. Ginger, who was also passionate about fitness and health, founded Manila Fitness, which concentrates on women’s health. Neva (my sister-in-law) founded Manila Mommy, which focuses on parenting and motherhood. I, Kinney, started and founded Manila Shopaholic, which gives you the latest finds on fashion and style. All these blogs are under an umbrella blog called Manila Blogs.
Manila Shopaholic: What I Stand For
Personally, Manila Shopaholic was an outlet for me. Being in IT, I work in a very logically driven world wherein I felt that my creativity was being stunted. My sister and her husband were into blogging and they encouraged me to blog as well so in March 19, 2010, Manila Shopaholic was born.
Manila Shopaholic aims to bring you the best shopping finds. I may sometimes be posting about established brands but as much as possible, I would want this blog to be the springboard of new entrepreneurs to become established themselves.
Hope you like my blog and hope you can visit as often as possible.
* The Manila Reviews Team started writing articles about what there is to love about Manila since 2005. We revamped our site last 2008 and now we’re making it even grander!
* This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact kinney(at)manilashopaholic(dot)com
* Advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network and on paid banners on specific places on the site (ex. Leaderboard, sidebar, etc.). Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
* Advertising is in the form of sponsored paid press releases will be disclosed as such.
* The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the opinions of the ManilaShopaholic.com writers. We will only endorse establishments, products, or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Our opinions are never and never will be influenced by whatever form of compensation.
* Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
* This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.