Hear ye! Hear y1 All of you fashion designers out there. Here’s your chance to have a big break and have your very own design displayed at Ensembles! Ensembles has just recently unveiled the 8 Winning Spring Dresses of 2014 in the racks of every Ensembles brance nationwide.
This April, which is next week, the competition starts again in the search of the next 5 winning Spring Dresses of 2015. How exciting!!
What’s more, there’s actually 2 categories: Soft OR Tailored. Which is good so that people can do their own forte and they would have to compete with the “same” kind of thing.
All you have to do is submit a dress prototype of your design together with an application form which is downladable from the Ensembles Facebook Page. Contest starts on April 1 and will end on May 31, 2014.
All of the submitted entries will be uploaded to Ensembles’s Facebook Fanpage for voting.
Who knows? Your spring dress design might be the one unveiled next year! Good luck guys. And if ever you guys win, don’t forget to hit me up a message so that I can share your story, too.
Learn more about ‘Wear My Design’ Competition mechanics and rules at www.ensembles.com.ph. Like Ensembles Facebook page (facebook.com/EnsemblesOnline). Follow Ensembles on Twitter and Instagram @EnsemblesOnline.
Any of you guys who are a fan of Skin Food? Well, if you guys are, this would interest you. This month, Salad Box has partnered with them for their box.
The will be sampling the Black Pomegranate Line:
And the Black Sugar Perfect First Serum:
And check out this video by You Tube Make Up Guru Ana Victorino
Want to win a box?
Subscribe and comment to SaladBox’s You Tube Channel.
Or if you don’t want to take any chances, purchase the box directly with Salad Box.
My friend and I were walking to Family Mart earlier today and it was scorching hot. Yes, I think summer is here. Have you made your summer plans already? As for me, I’m already fixing our itinerary for trip to Sugarland. Yay, I’m excited. Going back to my roots.
But aside from preparing the itinerary, there are still a lot of other things to prepare. First of all, DIET. Especially that going to Sugarland would only entail eating. :O ACK. Secondly, summer outfits. And this is probably the reason why here in Manila, there are 2 very strong bazaar seasons. First, it’s Christmas and second is summer.
And while the girls are shopping, what do guys do? I dunno. Beats me. But here’s an idea of a bazaar that might cater to both men and women alike…
SuperStyle MNL, is a revolutionary bazaar series to showcase topnotch quality and trendy brands from all over the Metro. Our aim for this event is to combine Fashion and Cars in order to cater both male and female market. We have noticed that bazaars usually attracts female market due to the items that are being sold inside. This time, we wanted to make it different. We wanted to make it more interactive.
I wonder if guys would be okay to go to these bazaars? Probably yes.
Venue: Metrotent, Metrowalk, Ortigas
Date: Friday, 2 May – Sunday, 4 May 2014 from 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Contact Numbers.: (02)904.9690 / 0916.248.2242 / 0949.929.8065
Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/Officialsuperstyle
It’s the time of the year again, can you feel it? Well, I guess not strikingly hot yet since when I woke up this morning it was drizzling. But there are times when I would walk outside of my office building to do some errands or buy food, it’s scorching hot already and that reminds me that it’s March and summer is just around the corner. Yes, another season is coming into our lives. I’m excited about that.
What’s more exciting is what will be in the stores already. I really LOVE Spring and Summer collections. I love the colors, the vibrancy, EVERYTHING about it. If you were to ask me what season I am, I would probably answer you that I would be summer.
And one of our favorites brands for this season is Freeway.
Freeway Summer Swimwear 2014 Collection boasts its very own Original Prints to complement the hotter months as they come in shades of cool green and blue. The original designs come in 3 tropical prints: seascape, green flora and multi-colored stripes perfectly creating a refreshing aura. Think: nature and seascapes strategically placed on one-piece maillots, bikinis, bandeau and tankinis. What’s awesome is that you can reinvent the pieces and mix them up to show your own summer vibe.
Another bestseller of Freeway’s swimwear collection is their underwired bikini. Now, I don’t have to spell it out for you. We girls know why that’s just so fabulous.
But summer is just not all about the sun, sea and sand. It’s also about lounging and hanging out around the beach at night. And this is the reason why cover-ups are also an essential part of our summer wardrobe. And just to make sure that you differentiate day from night, toss your flipflops at night and pair them up with sandals from Janylin.
Check out more stuff from Freeway! Visit www.freewayonline.com.ph to view the entire collection or to shop online, it’s easy and reliable! Connect with Freeway thru Facebook facebook.com/FreewayOnline and follow on Twitter and Instagram @FreewayOnline.
Yes, I’m going to say this.. I’m bored. i know that sounds absurd because fo the numerous things that I have to do but yet, I feel bored. I actually don’t know that if that is the right term for that. I think more of, I’m restless. I feel like there’s something that I want to do, something that I can do but I just don’t know what. For the next couple of months, I think that would be my main focus: to find out what is it that I really want to do.
Incidentally, I read the email of Bo Sanchez today: Write Down Your 100 Dreams and incidentally as well, I still kept a list of my life list which I just updated. You know what’s weird? I wrote this March 5 last year. Just about the same time. Maybe, this is the time when I usually feel restless? End of the first quarter of the year and I still haven’t accomplished anything.
So anyway, here’s my 100 Dreams (I edited some though because they were just too personal. You know there are some things better to be kept to yourself.
- I want to be able to have my own house
- I want to be able to buy a new car
- I want to be able to go to the States
- I want to be able to go to London
- I want to be able to go back to Europe
- I want to go to Japan
- I want to go to Korea
- I want to go on a cruise
- I want to go on a Marian Pilgrimage
- I want Memory Crafters to be a living business
- I want to be able to pay off my credit card bill
- Read all the books in my book list
- Make a Life Soundtrack
- Watch TV Shows in my list
- Watch the Movies in My Movie List
- Go on a retreat
- Check in a hotel in the city alone for at least a day
- Go parasailing
- Go on a trip wherein I will be mainly helping people
- Spend New Years Eve at Discovery Shoes Boracay
- Exercise at least 3x a week
- Ride a train all throughout Europe once again (on a vacation)
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Learn how to swim! haha.
- Visit Walt Disney
- Visit Universal Studios
- Reach Financial Independence
- Visit the Holy Land in Jerusalem
- See the Great Pyramid in Egypt
- Go to Dubai
- Drive a sportscar
- Own a Rolex
- Own another designer bag
- Watch the World Cup
- Watch an Olympic Game
- Read the Bible from cover to cover
- Swim with dolphins
- Own a sportscar
- Throw a huge party (birthday party) in a club (haha) – Cause this is soo not me.
- Go to a concert (again)
- Make a big donation to a charity
- Make the frontpage of a newspaper
- Be invited to be the guest of honor to an event and have the honors of cutting the ribbon
- Have my own TV show about shopping
- Pay for someone’s groceries
- Have dinner with a stranger
- Write an article for a major publication (newspaper or magazine – preferrably Cosmo Philippines because this is the magazine that I read from cover to cover)
- Go paragliding
- Go wakeboarding
- Paint something.
- Join a marathon
- Go sailing
- Take a kid ona toy shopping spree
- Get a surprise birthday party. (Dreams don’t necessarily have to be actionable right? :P)
- Meet Kris Aquino (haha and follow her career path)
- Meet Oprah Winfrey
- Meet a band
- Win an award
- Ride on a roller coaster again
- Learn how to surf (after I learn how to swim)
- Learn how to poi dance
- Bake a cake
- Update my blog at least once a week
- Have 1000 visits to my site on a daily basis
- Have 1000 followers on Twitter
- Have 1000 follwers on Instagram
- Have 1000 followers on Facebook
- Own a café
- Have a monthly thing with friends
- Travel on a yearly basis
- Travel to Australia and New Zealand
- Travel to Central America (Costa Rica
- Travel to South America (Argentina, Brazil)
- Travel to the Caribbean
- Go Kayaking again
- Go on dance classes
- Be caffeine free for at least a month
- Be soda free for at least a month
- Go on a detox diet
- Own my own condo for rental
- Learn Jewelry Making
- See a play (another one)
- Cook a meal
- Write a poem about my life
- Give a speech in front of more than 100 people
- Visit the Gondola in Venice
- Cook Pasta
- Cook Paella
- Visit the seven wonders of th world
- Take Dance Calsses
- Study Feng Shui with Lilian Too (haha)
*But don’t worry because I’m actually keeping track of this in an excel file. My very own personal Performance Plan Review. Haha. What a nerdo!
So now, I have to plan. Okay, here we go… Mind. Work your wonders now.
It’s the 3rd month of the year and it’s a chance to start anew! YAY for us! Especially for those people who especially didn’t have a good 2 months. Hopefully, this month will be better for you guys! And to start off the month right and happy, I’m sharing with you this sale alert from Evita Peroni.
Evita Peroni is celebrating 25 years! They’re going to hold their anniversay sale this whole month of March.
And these are my picks for Evita now.
Manisha Ring. Soo pretty. Looks adjustable, right?
Heart Necklace. Because this is my favorite shape. And probably color as well.
And this is my favorite hair accessory. You would always find one clipped to my bag or pouch strap. Haha.
Nish 5 Earrings. So rockstar-ish.
Elina Pelican. Soo spring-like.
Valens Hair Twist. Coool! This actually looks like a bracelet!
So check out their sale! Check out their store locations on this link.